International Video Art Festival "Now&After" is an annual event in Moscow, Russia.
"Now&After" focuses on the presentation, development and promotion both Russian and international video art, getting together emerging and established artists from around the world to present their works to general audience.
"Now&After" takes place at museums’ venues. Within a few weeks all festival’s videos are shown in an integrated space of a video installation.
Addition to the total show, every day a new video of the festival’s program is presented as a video installation "Video Now".
In 2011 - 2013 "Now&After" was held at Moscow Museum of Modern Art. In 2014 the festival will be held in The State Museum of GULA History.
The festival presents its programs both as screenings and exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
"Now & After" started in 2011, its founding director is artist and curator Marina Fomenko.
To participate in the Festival’s competition, you should read the participation terms, fill out the online entry form and submit your work via file sharing.
1. There is no entry fee.
2. All rights on videos remain property of authors.
3. Submitted videos have been completed during last three years.
4. Running time is up to 5 min (we are flexible; send us an e-mail if your film is longer).
5. We only accept online applications.
6. One entry form per proposal.
7. Each applicant may send maximum 3 submissions.
8. Videos should have English (mandatory) or Russian (optional) credits.
9. All submitted works will be considered by the selection committee.
10. The selection committee has the right not to explain the reasons of rejecting films.
11. All the films selected for the competition program will be considered by the jury.
12. All the videos, selected or not, become a part of Festival´s archive, and can be screened in any other place or event related to Festival with exclusion of any commercial use, can be used in non-commercial research and for educational purposes.
13. The authors ofthe best films will be awarded from the Prize fund of the Festival.